Job Type: Podiatry
Location: Locum, London
The successful candidate will offer specialist podiatry clinics including nail surgery, biomechanics / lower limb assessment clinics, and diabetic clinics.
Your role will be to provide a high standard Podiatry service based on evidence-based practice. You will be working within a multidisciplinary clinic as an autonomous practitioner.
- Assess and provide individually tailored treatment plans.
- Alter and adapt management plans based on patient progress and objective symptoms.
- Maintain up to date and accurate records.
- Provide specific management plans.
- Work as an integral part of a multidisciplinary, allied health clinic.
- Provide continuity of care and work in conjunction with clients and staff.
The Successful Candidate:
- Must be passionate about what they do.
- Has current membership with Health and Care Professions Council.
- Has sound clinical skills and knowledge.
- Has a current enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service, or Disclosure Scotland, or gives consent for a check to be completed.
- Is able to devise and manage own individual caseload effectively.
- Has the ability to work independently or as a part of a multidisciplinary team.
If successful, an interview will be arranged with the hiring manager in person at the London head office.