Keep up to date with all the media across the Happy Health Clinics network
Latest from the Media Centre
1) How can I stop my feet from getting dry?
2) Verrucas and warts
3) The difference between a corn and a verruca
4) Those Killer heels
5) Hard Skin
6) Will moisturiser get rid of thick hard skin?
7) Fungal Nails
8) Is it really a Fungal Nail Infection?
9) How can I treat foot odour?
10) How often should I have a general check-up?
11) Why do I need to take special care of my feet if I am a diabetic?
Its summer time and George has a painful verruca, but he’s determined not to let it spoil his summer holiday
Georges Grandma was very fit and healthy, and hardly visited the doctors, but she now had a painful bunion – there was only one thing to do.
Georges mum tried everything to treat her ingrown toenails, but they were only getting worse, what would she do?